cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat
How To Stand Out | Magic Kingdom, Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States (by Scott Smith)
i was ready to just scroll past like “haha grammar humor” but then it was weird al and i,
pumpkin spice candles soon
pumpkin lattes soon
- It’s called Master of the Universe.
- It was originally published on Fanfiction.net (aka where fanfiction goes to die).
- E.L. James’ pen name was Snowqueens Icedragon because of course it was.
- Snowqueens Icedragon does not use quotation marks.
- She does, however, make up expressions like "my very small inner goddess sways in a gentle victorious samba" and “I can almost hear his sphinx-like smile through the phone.”
- They spend more time filling out sex-related paperwork than they do actually having sex.
- This is my reaction to all of the sex scenes:
- Because the human body doesn’t work like that.
- This is my reaction to everything else:
- Because the english language doesn’t work like that.
The 50 Shades of Grey trailer just dropped, so here’s a link to the original Twilight fanfiction that the book is “based” off of, because if you’re gonna read the book before you see the movie you might as well read it in its original format.
i got through three pages before i had to stop or risk throwing my laptop across the room
he makes bella blam just from blowing on her titty
Chris Pratt is actually the nicest most humble celebrity in the world. Fact.
this is my favorite video on this website
ELiza Bennett is a London based artist who recieved a BTEC National Diploma in art, focusing on textiles. She then continued to pursue a BA in Fashion Design at Middlesex University.
Eliza creates visual narratives with her pieces. Using her hand as a canvas, ” A Woman’s Work is Never Done” is a self-inflicted sculpture. These worn looking hands are a representation of how hard a women’s work truly is. Using thread and needle, which are traditionally considered feminine materials, she brings light to the struggles of low paid jobs such as cleaning and caring. This piece I must admit makes my skin crawl a little, but the message the work portrays and the crafting of it are truly beautiful.
Peter Pan concept art
Bitch I’m on my swag